Public School Buses
For more information please contact Translink by phone on 13 12 30 or online.
Redcliffe Peninsula Rail Link
The Redcliffe Peninsula Rail Line commenced operations in October 2016. A new station at Kippa-Ring, 4.5km from the College along with dedicated connecting translink bus services directly to the College entrance provides excellent transport options across the northern suburbs.
View the Redcliffe Peninsula timetable.
Bus Travelling Agreements, Privacy Act, Code Of Conduct And Safety Information
If you would like to know more about Australian Trade College North Brisbane and the Department of Transport’s bus travelling expectations and information please use the links below:
Australian Trade College is a multi-million dollar, purpose-built senior secondary school and trade training facility that supports learning through to the end of a students full time four year apprenticeship. Our state-of-the-art specialist teaching, trade trading and student support and employment areas include:
- Commercial Kitchen
- Plumbing workshop + sandpit
- Construction and Building Yard and Cabinet Making machine workshop
- Automotive workshop (Four bays including Dyno)
- Engineering workshop + welding annexe
- Electrotechnology workshops
- Telecommunication and Data lab
- General Learning Classroom each equipped with computers and printers
- College Hall
- Indoor sports centre and gymnasium
- Cafe Tech – Serving breakfast, morning tea and lunch and full barista service
- Trade College Support Centre
- Onsite apprenticeship and employment services provided by MRAEL and MAS National
Learning your trade at Australian Trade College North Brisbane guarantees you will be working in industry-standard workshops with the latest in machinery and technical tools. Students also have access to an outdoor covered deck and basketball hoop to relax and enjoy the company of their mates.