Studying at the Australian Trade College North Brisbane and obtaining your qualification is only the start. The team at ATCNB will help you uncover a world of job opportunities and career paths.
Start your career with Australian Trade College North Brisbane and MRAEL
Australian apprenticeships and traineeships are a fantastic pathway into a lifelong career in a vocation you love.
- 100% of ATCNB students graduate with either a QCE or an apprenticeship
- 96% of ATCNB students achieved their QCE in 2019 & 2020
- At the end of Year 12, 80% of Australian Trade College North Brisbane students are employed in full-time apprenticeships and traineeships which can lead into ongoing positions upon the completion of a trades persons qualification.
Benefits of completing an apprenticeship or traineeship
There are many reasons to complete an apprenticeship including
- Earning a wage while you learn
- Developing practical hands-on skills specific to the occupation or industry you are training in
- Training that is delivered in the workplace, in a classroom, or a combination of both
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Providing a pathway to a higher level qualifications including University
How does an apprenticeship or traineeship work?
Australian Trade College North Brisbane and MRAEL offer a variety of employment solutions to support graduating Year 12 students to find a suitable placement with a business where you can learn on the job.
Apprenticeships run for three to four years and traineeships one to two years and when you complete your Apprenticeship, you will have a qualification that’s recognised everywhere in Australia and many overseas countries.
MRAEL Field Officers visit apprentices and trainees regularly to make sure you are informed about your performance, and we make sure your workplace is friendly and professional and that you belong to the team.